Suzie offers a not-for-profit conscious talk series designed to educate and inspire. All talks include samples of vegan superfoods and elixirs, as well as free resources.
- How Plants can Help Heal the Planet – This talk is an overview of how plants can be used to help solve the current planetary crisis threatening all life on Earth. It covers plantbased diets for health, ethics, and environment; traditional plant medicines for personal healing and awakening; the importance of permaculture and growing our own food; and the benefits of reconnecting with the natural world.
- Why plantbased? How plants heal our bodies, communities, and environment – This talk presents groundbreaking research and evidence to outline why transitioning to a plantbased diet is the best way to help heal ourselves, our communities, and our environment.
- Plant Allies: The Power of Plant Medicines for Healing and Transformation – This talk gives an overview of the traditional uses and contemporary resurgence of plant medicines for healing, divination, and evolution. It covers some of the benefits as well as the dangers of working with plant allies, as well as suggesting how they may help us to overcome the current ecological crisis we’re facing.
- Beyond Chocolate: Cacao as a Sacred Medicine for our Times – This talk delves into the forgotten history of cacao and explores reasons why the plant is rapidly reemerging alongside other plant teachers such as ayahuasca. Cacao, the unprocessed bean-like seeds from which chocolate is made, has been consumed in ceremonies for thousands of years across Central and South America in the form of a frothy elixir. Deeply-rooted in ancient Meso-American cultures and mythologies, it was highly prized as both a form of currency and ‘a pathway to the gods’. The changing human relationships with this gentle plant spirit are outlined, and cacao’s potential uses in the collective evolution of consciousness today is discussed. This talk can be combined with an introductory cacao ceremony or shorter tasting session if desired.
- Plant Consciousness and the Global Ecological Crisis – This talk focuses on the links between working with plant medicines and ecological awareness, revealing how plant allies are warning us of the crisis to come if we don’t collectively evolve. It covers perspectives from indigenous teachings, shamanic practitioners, and emerging scholarship.
- Reducing our Impact: How to Start a Zero-Waste Journey – This talk is designed to help people move towards a less wasteful lifestyle. It introduces the concept of zero-waste living, explains why it is important, and offers 20 practical steps to achieving it.
- Why We All Need to Start Living Sustainably -This talk confronts the insanity of the capitalist system built on unlimited growth and outlines the need for a sustainable revolution. It covers the key issues we are facing on a planetary level, as well as practical solutions we can all take to start living more consciously and in harmony with the nature of reality.
- Thriving for Free: Natural Medicine – This talk delves into the simple, everyday natural medicines we can access for free to instantly elevate our states of health and wellbeing to perform at our highest potential. These include breath, movement, food, nature, daily ritual, touch, and more. It includes practical tips for everyday living and sustainable thriving. All public talks last 1 hour and include samples of vegan superfoods and elixirs, as well as free resources. The content can be adapted to suit specific needs and interests.
- Wild Women and Witches: Rise of Mama Medicine – This talk explores the rise of the divine feminine energy, rebalancing the archaic patriarchal systems that have dominated Earth for millennia.The environmental crisis we are facing is directly related to the marginalisation of certain groups and intersectional rights. This talk covers the phenomena of those identifying as women rising from oppression and reclaiming their bodies, power, and connection to nature, to become real change-makers in the creation of a new, fairer world.
- A Compassionate Life: The Philosophy of Ahimsa – This talk covers the ancient religious and yogic roots of ahimsa – the concept of causing no harm with our deeds, words, and thoughts. It explores how ahimsa relates to karma and Enlightened living, and how this tenet is essential to the creation of a sustainable world. Finally, it offers practical insights into how we can come into alignment with ahimsa in our daily lives.
- How to Live More Ethically Everyday – Most of us want to live more ethical lives but might not know where to start. This talk outlines what ethical living actually looks like and offers practical tips for how we can make better choices and create sustainable habits in our everyday lives.
- Permaculture and Foraging -This talk focuses on the benefits of cultivating personal relationships with plants through gardening, foraging, and going out into nature. It looks at some of the current movements happening across the globe and shares ways we can all get involved in the shift towards rewilding ourselves and our planet.
- Homemade: Creative Solutions for Ethical Living – This talk focuses on creative anti-consumerism, how we can use our imaginations to recycle, redesign, and renew items and objects that we would usually buy. It demonstrates practical examples of handmade gifts and solutions that can be sourced from nature and things that would usually be discarded. Examples include decorations, bags, and notebooks. There is an opportunity to have a go at making an upcycled item and receive free guides to take home.
- Becoming Minimalist: Decluttering your life and focusing your energy – This talk covers some of the benefits of simplifying your life, including reduced stress and burn-out, improved health, clarity and focus, time for self-care and things that actually matter, more fulfilling relationships, space to make better, more informed, conscious and ethical decisions, and spiritual progression. It gives practical tips and advice for getting started and finding what is important to you. All public talks last 1 hour and include samples of vegan superfoods and elixirs, as well as free resources. The content can be adapted to suit specific needs and interests.
- Finding Your Purpose – This is an engaging talk designed to inspire and activate change-makers and wayshowers, providing practical guidance and direction for those who feel they have a calling to make a positive impact on this planet but don’t know where to start.
- Self-care for Sustainable Activism: Avoiding Burn-out – Burn-out and compassion fatigue are huge problems facing activists today. This talk explores how we can implement institutional and personal practices to nourish ourselves and ensure our activism remains inspired, effective, and sustainable.